(1) Check whether the sewage pump pipeline and joints a […]
(1) Check whether the sewage pump pipeline and joints are loose. Turn the sewage pump by hand to see if the sewage pump is flexible.
(2) Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
(3) Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the sewage pump body, fill the water diversion (or slurry), and self-priming sewage pump.
(4) Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the water outlet pipeline.
(5) Jog the motor and try to see if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
(6) Turn on the motor. When the sewage pump is running normally, turn on the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump to see the proper pressure, then gradually open the gate valve, and check the motor load at the same time.
(7) Control the flow rate and lift of the sewage pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the sewage pump runs at a high efficiency point to achieve greater energy-saving effects.
(8) During the operation of the sewage pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed 35 and 80 of the ambient temperature.
(9) If an abnormal sound is found in the sewage pump, stop immediately and check the cause.
(10) To stop using the sewage pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) The sewage pump shall change the lubricating oil after 100 hours in the first month of operation, and then change the oil every 500 hours thereafter.
(12) Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to leak out as drips).
(13) Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(14) When the sewage pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping the pump, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
(15) If the sewage pump is out of service for a long time, all the pumps must be disassembled, the water should be wiped off, and the rotating parts and joints should be coated with grease and installed.