1. The efficiency of the pump itself is the most fundam […]
1. The efficiency of the pump itself is the most fundamental influence. Under the same working conditions, the efficiency of the pump may differ by more than 15%.
2. The operating conditions of the centrifugal pump are lower than the rated conditions of the pump, the pump efficiency is low, and the energy consumption is high.
3. The efficiency of the motor remains basically unchanged during use. Therefore, choosing a high-efficiency motor is very important.
4. The influence of mechanical efficiency is mainly related to design and manufacturing quality. After the pump is selected, the later management has less impact.
5. Hydraulic loss includes hydraulic friction and local resistance loss. After the pump runs for a certain period of time, it will inevitably cause surface wear of the impeller and guide vanes, which will increase the hydraulic loss and decrease the hydraulic efficiency.
6. The volume loss of the pump is also called leakage loss, including three leakage losses of impeller seal ring, interstage, and axial force balance mechanism. The level of volumetric efficiency is not only related to design and manufacturing, but also related to later management. After the pump runs continuously for a certain period of time, due to the friction between the components, the gap increases and the volumetric efficiency decreases.
7. Evacuation and idling of the centrifugal pump due to clogging of the filter cylinder and air intake of the pipeline.